Tuesday 31 August 2010

It's been a while

I know I haven't updated my blog in a while so I thought i'd start with just a little something i found on someone else's :) Feel free to fill it in too!


4 Things in my bag

- Purse
- iPhone
- Perfume
- Eyeliner

4 Thing in my purse

- Cash (touch wood)
- Cards
- Pictures
- Lottery ticket(s)!

4 Favourite things in my bedroom

- Clothes
- Shoes
- Makeup
- Laptop

4 Things i always wanted to do

- Go back to Florida and go crazy in the theme parks like when i was little :)
- Own a Range Rover
- Go to St. Lucia on a romantic gettaway
-Meet Michael Buble

4 Things i'm into

- Music
- Makeup
- X Factor
- geek alert...medicine

4 Things i bet you didn't know about me

- I love watching really heavy rain from my window
- I am absolutely terrified of anything that buzzes, BEES
- I always cleanse and moisturise before i go to sleep
- I hate full fringes

No comments:

Post a Comment